We have written this Privacy Notice in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to explain why and how Cry Havoc Content Ltd use your data.
We are Cry Havoc Content Limited (Co regn. number 11167070). We are a content marketing company. We source data about and contact businesses that might be interested in our service offerings.
Our contact details are:
275 Kirkstall Road, Leeds LS4 2BX
What we use your data for?
We collect, store and process the data of individuals within businesses, for B2B purposes only. There are a number of reasons we do this, including:
· For new business and marketing purposes. Because we want to tell you about a product, service, event, piece of content or meeting that your company may be interested in. We will only contact you if we think that the product or service we are promoting is relevant to you (based on your job title and the sector that you operate within). We will contact you via email, phone or LinkedIn. The lawful basis for this processing is legitimate interest, which we outline in the next section. You can easily opt out if you don’t wish to hear from us.
· Because you have signed up to an event or booked an introductory meeting with us. We will contact you via email, phone or LinkedIn to give you the details of that event or meeting. The lawful basis for this is contract, as you require these details if we are to carry out our agreement.
· Because we haven’t heard from you following a previous attempt to get in touch. We may contact you again via email, phone or LinkedIn to tell you about a product, service, event, piece of content or meeting that you might be interested in. The lawful basis for this is legitimate interest, which we outline in the next section.
The kind of data we hold?
We do not hold special category data. The personal data we store includes:
· Identity Data may include your first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
· Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data we keep only financial data that is a result of our contracts with you.
· Transaction Data may keep details about payments between us and details of purchases made by you as a record of transactions made which includes name and billing address.
· Technical Data may include IP addresses, browser type and version and some other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
· Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data we keep basic information so as to communicate with you, namely email address, first and last name.
Where we get your data
We collect personally-identifiable information on certain areas of our website where you register, request information or a response, sign up for events or apply for jobs.
We also collect personal data from business cards that you may give us when we meet you in person.
When deciding whether to contact you about a product or a service, we look at your job title and the sectors you operate within. We also source our data from LinkedIn or Companies House – both of which are publicly accessible.
How long we keep your data
We review the personal data we store every two years. If it is out of date at that stage, we will remove it. If the data is still necessary to our processes, we will keep it on record.
It is your right to request access to your personal data. You can do this by contacting us via email, phone or post, using the contact details provided at the top of this Privacy Notice. If you have previously given us consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You also have the right to correct or delete your data from our systems or restrict how it is processed.
You can also use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails to remove your details from our mailing list.
How to complain
It is your right to complain if you think that we have lost or mishandled your data. You can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s address is: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.